Friday 21 November 2014

STORY OF MY LIVE ONE DIRECTION

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explainI leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bonesIt seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone
And I'll be gone, gone tonightThe ground beneath my feet is open wideThe way that I've been holdin' on too tightWith nothing in between
The story of my lifeI take her homeI drive all night to keep her warmAnd time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)The story of my lifeI give her hopeI spend her loveUntil she's brokeInsideThe story of my life (the story of, the story of)
Written on these walls are the colors that I can't changeLeave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
[Additional verse on Vevo version:]I know that in the morning now I see ascending light upon a hillAlthough I am broken, my heart is untamed, still
And I'll be gone, gone tonightThe fire beneath my feet is burning brightThe way that I've been holdin' on so tightWith nothing in between
The story of my lifeI take her homeI drive all night to keep her warmAnd time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)The story of my lifeI give her hopeI spend her loveUntil she's brokeInsideThe story of my life (the story of, the story of)
And I've been waiting for this time to come aroundBut baby running after you is like chasing the clouds
The story of my lifeI take her homeI drive all night to keep her warmAnd time is frozen
The story of my lifeI give her hope (give her hope)I spend her loveUntil she's broke (until she's broke inside)InsideThe story of my life (the story of, the story of)
The story of my lifeThe story of my life (the story of, the story of)The story of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment